Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Here come the anniversaries.....

It has just been a year ago this week that I went under the knife for a replacement for my right hip.  The plan was to get this done with full recovery before our big move to San Antonio.  The surgery went great but I guess my plan to be the "poster child" of hip replacement was a little too much for the 79 year old body.  I pushed myself out of rehab a couple of weeks early as sweet hubby was with caregiving relatives and I needed to get home to take over that job again and prepare for the big move and the 80th birthday party.  Rehab was set up at home and went well.  I can truthfully say that I am recovered.  I'm on my way to becoming a bionic woman...new lenses in my eyes, metal in my knees and hip.  Now it's my back that needs attention...this aging is hard work.  If it ain't one thang, it's another.

No comments:

Post a Comment