Monday, November 12, 2018

Where from here?

Is it time to move on to new horizons and a new blog?  At what point is my journey no longer about recovery but about my life as it goes forward on a different journey?  I am single.  It's a fact!  I no longer reach across the bed to make sure my partner is there or hesitate to turn on the light in the middle of the night.  Going out to dinner with the Watercrest gang this week really drove it home.  I was the only one who was there alone.  A few weeks ago I was the only single woman who went to the baseball game with the group.  That surprised me.  But I survived! 
And I have a lot more to say, I do.  Look at the environment!  the President!  the health care system!  dating!  life among the elderly!  I'm not ready to shut up, that's for sure.  So look out folks, the old lady ain't done yet!  It ain't over til the fat lady sings.


No comments:

Post a Comment