Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Just stuff and more stuff

We have downsized once but it is amazing how much stuff one can accumulate in 2 1/2 years...along with stuff we should have left behind in the first move.  He-Who had boxes of papers from his days at NASA.  God love the man!  He caught on the the need to get rid of some of these boxes and has started going through them.  And he loves doing it!  It gives him something to accomplish.  They bring forth the memories of all his days at JSC, the books he has written, etc.  So for 2 or 3 times a week he is spending a couple of hours sorting through his boxes.  Who woulda thunk this possible!  And I am so grateful!.
It looks like I will be strong enough to move the first week of March.  I've cleared the date with Watercrest and our son.  I saw the hip doctor this week and she declared me free of PT.  Yay!  Though I will miss the sweet therapists!  He-Who will, too.  He enjoyed walking there with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment